Mit der Teilnahme an der Veranstaltung stimmen Sie der Veröffentlichung von Fotos und Filmaufnahmen, die im Rahmen der Veranstaltung entstehen, zu.
- 05 April / EN MARCHE!
- 09 April / ICH UND DIE ANDEREN
- 10 April / FÜR DIE REPUBLIK
- 11 April /
- 12 April / ITALIEN: HOCHKONJUNKTUR DER POPULISTEN
- 17 April / KALTER KRIEG AM GOLF
- 19 April / THE HUNGARIAN FAR RIGHT IN LIGHT OF THE ELECTION RESULTS
- 23 April / ÜBER DEN ANSTAND IN SCHWIERIGEN ZEITEN
- 24 April / MORE OF THE SAME IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH
Donnerstag, 05. April 2018, 19:00 Uhr
HOW TO ORGANIZE A PRO-EUROPEAN MOVEMENT IN THE AGE OF POPULISM
French political activist. After a Master’s degree in Constitutional Law at Sorbonne University and in Political Science in Sciences Po Paris (both in 2013) and an ENA class of 2014-2015 named "Winston Churchill” Rayan Nezzar joined the Ministry of Finance in Paris in late 2015. He was first monitoring social security finances and now universities, science, research and innovation budgets. Rayan Nezzar is teaching macro-economics at Paris-Dauphine University since 2016, formed an association in 2015 to help disadvantaged students willing to work in public sector. He was part of the En Marche! campaign as an advisor for economic and social policies since spring 2016 as well as an organizer for local events. Today he is still an advisor for En Marche! preparing the "Great March for Europe".
Moderation: Tessa Szyszkowitz, journalist and author